Connect with Mental Health Professionals Around the Globe.
Are you a Mental Health Professional interested in attending the first ever
Mental Health Connect | Online Expo?
It’s being hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association, on Friday 10 July 2020, from 9.00am – 4.00pm (AEST).
Please feel free to use this unique code SALESPROMO50 to receive $50 off registration.
The Mental Health Connect | 2020 Online Expo is a virtual space where professionals within the mental health sphere will gain important knowledge from keynote speakers and interact one-on-one in an exhibition hall, by visiting multiple virtual exhibitors stands and mingling with booth personnel via instant chat and scheduled video meetings.
Attendees will visit virtual stand displays from an array of exhibitors, ranging from mental health organisations, to nutrition, software, recruitment, financial, fitness, and education companies and have the capability to exchange information and create new mental health professional alliances.
Tune In. Explore. Connect. Improve Mental Health For Yourself & Your Clients.
Keynote speaker line-up includes:
• Mr Alan Woodward, Commissioner, National Mental Health Commission – Understanding & Preventing Suicide
• Dr Louise Schaper, CEO, Australasian Institute of Digital Health – Becoming Tech-Savvy: Advancements in e-Health, Telehealth and More
• Professor Briony Dow, Director, National Ageing Research Institute Ltd – Supporting the Mental Health of Our Ageing Population
• Dr Karen Williams, Psychiatrist, South Coast Private Hospital & Illawarra Women’s Health Centre – Connecting the Dots Between Family Violence & Mental Health
• Ms Helen Gray, Former Social Worker – Filling Your Own Cup: Tools for Self-Care & Burn-Out Prevention
• Mr Matthew James, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
INVEST IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT